Area Guide Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi
Gulistan-E-Jauhar Karachi Introduction:
The bulk of Karachiites live in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, a vast urban area. The town is divided into 20 blocks and is administered by the Faisal Cantonment as well as the Karachi City District Government (CDGK). Gulistan-e-Jauhar, known for its mid-rise apartments, offers both residential and commercial properties for sale and rent. There is a wide range of shopping malls, amusement parks, and lots of markets and shops available within the locality. Gulistan-e-Jauhar is known for catering to middle-class families, but it also provides various affordable housing options for those with lower-income segments. Gulshan-e-Jauhar is spread over a large area and has been divided into several blocks for development purposes. These blocks contain a variety of residential and commercial plots, as well as a number of apartment complexes built by private developers.
Moreover, the area provides lucrative returns on investments (ROIs), as evidenced by the presence of numerous development projects by the Saima and Rufi builders — construction giants in Karachi's real estate market. The community is well-connected to various significant routes, making it easy for people to commute to other areas of the city.
Which development authority/body is responsible for the area?
The City District Government Karachi (CDGK), and Faisal Cantonment are responsible for Gulistan-e-Jauhar and it also is administered by Karachi Development Authority (KDA) and Karachi City's local government. The administration dedicatedly plays its best role, when it comes to the development and maintenance of the residential area.
Area/locality site office:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar is located on University Road in Karachi's Eastern District, making it an excellent location. Many famous residential and even non-residential areas surround Gulistan-e-Jauhar as it is located in Karachi, Pakistan's heart. Gulistan e is located on the eastern side of Karachi, according to the Gulistan e Jauhar map.
The following are some of the nearby landmarks and places near Gulistan-e-Jauhar:
- Sadabad Housing Society
- Sweet Homes Co-operative Housing Society
- Corniche Cooperative Housing Society
- Incholi Cooperative Housing Society
- Pakistan Employees Co-operative Housing Society
- Faisal Cantonment
- Shah Faisal Town
How distant from the Landmarks? (Kms)
- 5 minutes drive from Sadabad Housing Society via Abul Asar Hafeez Jalandhari Rd/Jauhar Chowrangi Road, (2.5 Kms).
- 7 minutes drive from Sweet Homes Co-operative Housing Society via Abul Asar Hafeez Jalandhari Rd/Jauhar Chowrangi Rd and Cantonment Graveyard Road, (2.8 Kms).
- 15 minutes drive from Gulshan-e-Iqbal via Jauhar Chowrangi Road, (8.4 Kms).
- 16 minutes drive from Faisal Cantonment via University Ave and Shuhada ASF Road, (7.2 Kms).
- 17 minutes drive from Shah Faisal Town via University Ave, (8.2 Kms).
- 18 minutes drive from Incholi Cooperative Housing Society via Abul Asar Hafeez Jalandhari Rd/Jauhar Chowrangi Road, (8.7 Kms).
- 25 minutes drive from Pakistan Employees Co-operative Housing Society via Abul Asar Hafeez Jalandhari Rd and National Stadium Rd/Shaheed Sibghatullah Shah Pagara Road, (11.4 Kms).
How can the area be accessed? Major roads or extensions leading to the area:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar, one of Gulshan Town's major areas in Karachi, is at a highly accessible location. It is conveniently located near most of Karachi's other developments, making it relatively accessible from many other parts of the city. The following are some of Gulistan-e-Jauhar's accessibility points:
- Approximately 6 minutes drive from Pehlwan Goth Road.
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from Rashid Minhas Road.
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from KU (Karachi University) via Circular Road.
- Approximately 11 minutes drive from Abdul Hasan Isphahani Road.
- Approximately 11 minutes drive from Saadi Road.
- Approximately 12 minutes drive from National Stadium Road.
- Approximately 13 minutes drive from Hijri Road.
- Approximately 15 minutes drive from Jinnah Avenue.
- Approximately 15 minutes drive from Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9).
- Approximately 16 minutes drive from Shahrah-e-Pakistan.
- Approximately 20 minutes drive from Malir Cantonment Road.
- Approximately 20 minutes drive from Lyari Expressway.
- Approximately 21 minutes drive from Nawab Siddique Ali Khan Road.
List of amenities in the locality:
As this is a densely populated area, all facilities, from the most basic to the most luxurious, are available here. In order to provide you with a comprehensive overview of this area, we will discuss all of them in this guide.
- Electricity, Gas, and Water Supply:
The residents of the residential society have access to basic utilities such as electricity, water, and gas. Pure water is always available, as are gas and electricity.
The residents of the residential scheme have a strong sense of security since they can see that the residential society does not take any chances or risks when it comes to their protection.
The residential society has installed lots of CCTV cameras within a short distance in order to monitor and ensure the security of this locality and its inhabitants. The armed guards continue to patrol the housing society's surroundings.
- Roads and Boulevards:
The housing society's roads and boulevards are extraordinarily wide and open. They're also lined with plants and streetlights. In addition, the housing society's streets are wide or spacious to enable a smooth flow of traffic.
If you consider living in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi, you will find a variety of public transportation options that are always available, making it much easier for residents to move to other areas. It has all of the local bus stops. The Kamran Chowrangi bus stop, the Rado bus stop, the Perfume Chowk bus stop, the Jauhar Morr bus stop, the Munawar Chowrangi bus stop, the Samama bus stop, and the Continental bus stop are among the most notable ones. The buses provide easy access to areas such as G-27, G-55, Gulistan Coach, 7-K, and also D-10. Apart from that, residents can also take advantage of cab-hailing services such as Uber and Career. The availability of public transportation also contributes to the convenient, fast, and hassle-free commute to wherever the residents want to go.
- Waste Maintenance, Disposal, and Sewage/Drainage System:
The society management also established a proper waste disposal system for making the area clean and an underground sewage system, and a drainage system to drain out the rainwater.
- Electricity Backup:
The housing scheme intends to install power backup systems such as electric generators to address issues like load shedding.
Property Trends in the Locality:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar has a wide range of properties for sale that meet a wide range of pockets. Plots, houses, and flats are among the options available for interested buyers. Because of its proximity to a prominent higher learning institution – the University of Karachi – students from other parts of the country can invest in one-bed apartments in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
Houses for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar is one of Karachi's most popular destinations due to a variety of features, including its convenient location. There are 60 sq. yards, 120 sq. yards, 240 sq. yards, 300 sq. yards, 400 sq. yards, 500 sq. yards, and 600 sq. yards of houses for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. The cost of these residences is determined by a number of factors, including the area, facilities, location, and other conveniences.
- The sale price range of 50 Square Yard houses - 55 Lakh to 1.6 Crores.
- The sale price range of 100 Square Yard houses - 1.15 Crore to 2.9 Crores.
- The sale price range of 134 Square Yard houses - 1.6 Crore to 2.65 Crores.
- The sale price range of 167 Square Yard houses - 2 Crore to 4.5 Crores.
- The sale price range of 184 Square Yard houses - 3.2 Crore to 4.5 Crores.
- The sale price range of 201 Square Yard houses - 2.7 Crore to 5.8 Crores.
Houses for Rent in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi:
Due to the accessible location, affordable rent, abundant amenities, and serene environment, houses for rent in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi are always in high demand. Previously, the area was not very popular due to the political activities in the area but today, after the restoration of peace, this locality has gained more popularity and attraction it once had. Houses for rent in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi come in a variety of sizes, and the rent is slightly fluctuating as compared to other districts nearby.
- The rent price range of 350 Square Feet houses - 9,500 to 12,000.
- The rent price range of 400 Square Feet houses - 10,000 to 16,000.
- The rent price range of 450 Square Feet houses - 10,500 to 16,000.
- The rent price range of 600 Square Feet houses - 14,000 to 21,000.
- The rent price range of 650 Square Feet houses - 12,000 to 24,000.
- The rent price range of 700 Square Feet houses - 15,000 to 23,000.
Flats For Sale In Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi:
A flat is an ideal thing you can buy if you want to live on a budget in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi. Flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar are plentiful and a highly regarded residential alternative that offers peace of mind and a comfortable living environment. In the various blocks of the area, you can find both new and old flats. The prices of flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar are very affordable, and people of all income levels can easily find a suitable option.
- The sale price range of 350 Square Feet apartments - 17.5 Lakh to 23 Lakh.
- The sale price range of 400 Square Feet apartments - 20 Lakh to 61.75 Lakh
- The sale price range of 450 Square Feet apartments - 30 Lakh to 60 Lakh.
- The sale price range of 500 Square Feet apartments - 24.5 Lakh to 48 Lakh.
- The sale price range of 600 Square Feet apartments - 25 Lakh to 56 Lakh.
- The sale price range of 700 Square Feet apartments - 20 Lakh – 65 Lakh.
Flats for Rent in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi:
Because of Karachi's growing population, new housing projects are being built on a daily basis. Gulistan-e-Jauhar remains the main focus of all of these areas, which tends to indicate that it is the city's heart and a point of attraction for newcomers. In this area, it is very convenient to find flats or apartments for rent because they are available in studio, one-bed, two-bed, three-bed, and many more variants.
- The rent price range of 350 Square Feet flats - 10,000 to 13,000.
- The rent price range of 400 Square Feet flats - 11,000 to 16,000.
- The rent price range of 450 Square Feet flats - 12,000 to 17,500.
- The rent price range of 600 Square Feet flats - 15,000 to 21,000.
- The rent price range of 650 Square Feet flats - 13,000 to 25,000.
- The rent price range of 700 Square Feet flats - 15,000 to 24,000.
Plots for sale In Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi:
There is a wide assortment of plots for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar available in multiple size cuttings. Prices are projected to rise in the near future as the area intends to sell more plots to well-heeled investors. As a result, investing in plots for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi, whether residential or commercial, yields a significant return on investment.
Mosques In the Locality:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar is home to a wide variety of mosques. Jamia Mosques are situated in all the blocks of this housing society. The following mosques are well-known in the housing society:
- Nomania Masjid - W4HJ+854, Block 2 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Masjid Afzal - W4CG+QJ3, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Imam Abu Hanifa Masjid Karachi - W4CC+GMG, Block 15 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Jamia Masjid Noor-e-Mustafa(SAWW) - W49H+4MR, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Salman Farsi Masjid - W48J+JX2, Block 12 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Jamia Masjid Usman Ghani (R.A.) - Masjid -e- Usman Ghani, Block 12 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, and many more.
Gulistan-e-Jauhar's planning is excellent, with well-managed infrastructure. Its roads are wide, and there are green belts throughout the community. The area is primarily known for its mid-rise apartments, houses, and other properties, as well as amusement parks, markets, shopping malls, and shops. All of the society's attributes and amenities contribute significantly to providing its residents with a healthy, comfortable, advanced, and luxurious lifestyle.
Parks, Recreational, and entertainment Points - When it comes to entertainment, the area does not disappoint. It provides a variety of recreational opportunities for children, young people, and adults alike. Gulistan-e-Jauhar's developers have created an eco-friendly housing society. Every block of the housing scheme has a number of parks, playgrounds, as well as gardens. Moreover, they have also set aside a large portion of the land for additional parks, gardens, playgrounds, and nurseries.
- Euphorbia Park 1 - A-335 Jauhar Chowrangi Road, Block 15 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Long Life Society Family Park - W459+V9H, Block 17 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Phoenix Park - 7 Service Lane, Block 13 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Rufi Lake Park - W44C+PCV, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Sukhra Island - Lakhani Pride, Block 13 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Gameplex - Mezzaine Floor, Bombayia Arcade & Heights, sb 23/24 Block 12, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, near Combined CNG, Block 12 pump, Karachi.
Restaurants, Cafes, and Bakeries - This housing scheme is dotted with a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and other eateries. If you walk-in at any time of night, you will find the area buzzing with people enjoying dishes that are served hot and fresh.
- Baithak Restaurant - Plot # C-33 near Munawwer, Jauhar St, Block 12 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Kaybees Gulistan e Jauhar - W49M+M29, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Mughlia Restaurant - A-1 New Rd Service Ln, Block 15 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Cafe NFAK - W4H8+RCC, Service Lane, Block 1 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Decent Café Choola - Shop # 6 Shangrila Towers, Block 13 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, opposite Rabia City, Apartments, Karachi.
- Delizia Bakery Gulistan e Jauhar - W45C+GGG Rufi Lake Drive, Jauhar Mor Rd Service Ln, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores - Within Gulistan-e-Jauhar, there are numerous grocery stores and shopping centers where people can get all of their everyday necessities. Several modern shopping malls within the housing scheme offer inhabitants a variety of grocery stores, clothes stores, shoe stores, book stores, mobile phone stores, jewelry stores, restaurants, cafes, and children's playing areas. Several other well-known shopping centers are also located near this housing society. The names and locations of some of the shopping complexes, malls, and stores are as follows;
- Rufi Shopping Mall - New Road Service Lane, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- The Mega Mall & Residency - W46G+6QF, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Expostore Jauhar - W49M+V7G, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Outfitters Gulistan-e-Jauhar - Plot # SB-08, Block-14, AL-Ghafoor Square Tower, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Bottoms Store - W5Q3+994, Block 7 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, etc.
Healthcare Facilities - When it comes to providing healthcare services, there are several hospitals in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, although there are other consultation clinics run by renowned doctors in near proximity. Within Gulistan-e-Jauhar, there are several private hospitals and clinics where individuals can receive high-quality medical care. To give their services, these institutions have skilled and highly professional doctors working in several departments. Apart from general hospitals, the community is close to specialized hospitals for eye care, skincare, and many other medical issues.
- Alico General Hospital - W4GQ+Q94, Mughal Hazara Goth Block 4 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Batool General Hospital - Main St, Saadabad Society Block 5 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Asma Clinic And Maternity Hospital - Asma Clinic, Block 2 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Family Care Clinic - Jauhar Square, B-12/8, Jauhar Chorangi, near Haji Mehfooz Shermal House, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Al-Shifa Clinic - W4GF+827, Block 1 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
Sports & Fitness Facilities - There is no better place for fitness enthusiasts than Gulistan-e-Jauhar. There are a plethora of modern and well-equipped gymnasiums and fitness studios dotted across Jauhar. The following are some of the most popular fitness and sports places available within the society premises;
- Female Fitness Club - Rufi Green City, Ground Floor، Flat # BG 03, Perfume chowk،, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Ahmed Gym - B-134, Block 1 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Block 1 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- KDA Sports Complex Gulistan e Jauhar - W49J+F77, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Sports Pavilion Karachi - Plot number SB 3, Main Main University Rd, Block 1/A Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Frolic - C-4 Block 14, Block 15 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, and many others.
Banks In the Locality:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar offers a variety of benefits, including peace of mind when completing financial transactions. Almost every bank has a branch in this area including;
- Soneri Bank - W46F+7MV, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi
- Meezan Bank - W45C+QV3, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi
- Faysal Bank - W45C+974، Gulestan-e-Jauhar Mor Rd، Jauhar Mor Rd Service Ln, Block 18 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi.
- Al Baraka Bank - W49M+M36, Block 14 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi
- United Bank Limited - W4F8+47V, New Rd Service Ln, Block 16 Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi
The residential scheme encourages residents to live in a healthy, green, and environmentally friendly environment. Inside the housing society, there are various parks and gardens available. What's more, the developers intend to expand the residential scheme's infrastructure to include new parks, playgrounds, gardens, and other green spaces.
Attractions and Features Of the Locality:
Let’s have a look at all the attractions and features of the Gulistan-E-Jauhar Housing Scheme that are listed below:
- 24/7 Security
- Broad Roads
- Carpeted Roads
- Cinema with a silver screen
- Clean Environment
- Drainage System
- Filtered Water
- Fuel Stations
- International Schools
- Jamia Mosque
- Legal Residential Society
- Open Streets
- Security Cameras
- Security Guards
- Sewage System
- Shopping Malls
- Street Lights
Masterplan for the locality:
Gulistan-e-Jauhar is located on Karachi's Eastern Side, near University Road. In the surrounding areas, there are a number of attractive housing estates. Several well-known hospitals are close by. Furthermore, Jinnah International Airport is close to this residential area.
The residential society has a variety of residential and commercial plots available at affordable prices. It also offers fantastic financial prospects for anyone looking to buy properties in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. When we talk about the legality of this housing project, the concerned authorities have given their approval to the housing society's NOC.
The residential society's roads and boulevards are well-carpeted and broad. It also supports an environmentally pleasant environment by constructing parks, playgrounds, and gardens, and plans to build more. The housing scheme offers a wide range of services and amenities to its residents. The families of middle-class income scales live here due to the affordable housing prices it offers. Gulistan-e-Jauhar is the place to go if you want to live an economical life in a completely luxurious lifestyle. That’s why Graana.com recommends you invest in Gulistan-e-Jauhar and get whatever your want. Don’t waste your time anymore, just explore our website or install Graana App on your phone to get a better understanding of properties for sale and rent in Karachi and other cities.
- 1931 PropertiesFor sale on Graana
- 549 PropertiesFor rent on Graana