In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, Graana.com may collect personal information from you. Moreover, we may require you to complete a registration form or seek some information from you.
Graana.com will not provide your personal information to any third-party unless required by applicable law.
In particular, we may use your information for the following purposes:
(i) To help develop new services or improve your existing services
(ii) To send users emails about special offers, new services or other information they may be interested in
(iii) To personalise your sessions on our website in order to better fit your interests, such as offering relevant, individually tailored content
We may also disclose all such data if (i) required by applicable law, (ii) required as part of any merger, or (iii) required by any service provider in relation to any product we believe is relevant to the user.
In particular, cookies:
(i) Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently;
(ii) Maintain regular business operations of our marketing, advertising and sales departments;
(iii) Collect information on user preference;
(iv) Help in personalizing user experience;
(v) Validate authenticity of persons attempting to log on as a registered user;
(vi) Help with the Q&A platform;
(vii) Allow users to save searches and specific content;
(viii) Provide a means of contact between users and support staff;
(ix) Support integration of applications;
(x) Allow Graana.com to track when a user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party site or purchases a product from a third-party site;
(xi) Collect click data for internal use and service optimization;
(xii) Measure effectiveness of services, products, ads and campaigns;
(xiii) Monitor site traffic.
You may block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser (contact your ISP for help), but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
Third Party Cookies:
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
In case of any dispute between the user and Graana.com, the dispute shall be exclusively settled through arbitration under the Arbitration Act, 1940. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Islamabad, Pakistan.
The laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan shall apply and prevail at all times.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.