As the world further shuts down in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, it is essential to know the inside out of the situation. With Graana.com, know all that you need to know about Coronavirus.
But first, what is Coronavirus?
According to WHO, Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Certain coronaviruses can infect animals, which occasionally spread from animals to humans. These viruses can then also evolve to spread among people, wh start showing symptoms within 14 days of exposure to the virus.
What are the symptoms?
Common signs of infection include
- coughing and,
- breathing difficulties.
In severe cases, it can cause pneumonia, multiple organ failure, and death.
If you have a fever or any kind of respiratory difficulties such as coughing or shortness of breath, you know what to do! Call your doctor or a health care provider and explain your symptoms over the phone before going to the doctor’s office, urgent care facility or emergency room.
What precautionary measures can you take to protect yourself and your loved ones?
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Throw the used tissues in the trash and dispose it!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects people frequently touch.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Avoid crowded places and large gatherings.
It essential to not only protect ourselves but take cares of others around us.
How to protect your homes from Coronavirus?
With Graana.com, learn the right tricks and hacks you can do right to be ready for any emergency. Many of these tips will help you prepare to combat the coronavirus if the situation continues.
- Have a supply of food staples and household supplies.
- Purchase house cleaning supplies, which include anti-bacterial surface clearers, disinfectant sprays, hand sanitizers, insect repellents, etc.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, washbasins, etc)
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning.
- Make gloves, facemasks, and hand sanitizers part of your daily routine, essentially while stepping out of the house.
- Household members should follow normal preventive actions while at work and home including recommended hand hygiene and avoiding touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
Even if the points mentioned above are ticked mark right, please call your health provider for a Coronavirus test and further diagnoses.
Remember to stay safe, and not only protect your loves ones, but also those around you!
For blogs and news, visit Graana.com.