A person looking to attain permission for mortgaging a house or property should have the information beforehand pertaining to the procedures of mortgage of property set by CDA. The procedure and documents required are listed below
In case of a plot, an agreement to be executed with CDA
- Copy of Site Plan and an application addressing Director Estate Management, CDA requesting for the permission.
In case of house and other constructed property:
- Initiating a Conveyance Deed or Lease Deed with CDA
- The cost of stamp paper will be at the rate of Rs.40/ per thousand at the original price of the plot
- In case of commercial or industrial plot in addition to the cost of plot plus annual ground rate paid and ten year advance.
- A timeline of two days is set for the execution of the Agreement and Conveyance Deed.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.