For attaining the Birth Certificate, following information along with documents is required to be produced before the initiation of the application procedure
- Father’s full name along with a photocopy of National Identity Card
- Name of Child
- Sex of Child; male or female
- Place of Birth along with Date and Hour
- Name of Hospital/Clinic, Name of Doctor/Midwife who attended the delivery. An attested photocopy of doctor/midwife is also required.
- Name and address of mother along with her National Identity Card Number. Information pertaining to the nationality of the mother, her caste, and religion also to be provided.
- Nationality of the father
- Place of residence and address of father
- Occupation/ profession of the father
- Name and address of the person making the report
- Date of Report
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.