The Kamyab Kisan Program was introduced in early 2022, and it aims to fulfil any gaps in the financial and technical resources provided to farmers.
The scheme was launched after former Prime Minister Imran Khan paid a visit to Sahiwal, Punjab, who saw there was a crucial need to empower farmers, considering the fact that the agriculture sector serves as the backbone of the nation’s economy.
Graana.com outlines the process of applying for the Kamyab Kisan Program below.
Complete List of Documents Required for Kamyab Kisan Program
You will need scanned copies or clear pictures of the following documents:
- Front and back sides of your CNIC
- Passport-size picture
- Experience certificate(s) (if relevant)
- Latest educational degree or certificate (if applicable)
- Registration or licence of a chamber or trade body (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation from the relevant trade association, chamber, or union (compulsory for existing businesses)
Before submitting an application for the program, it is also advised to have the following information at hand:
- National Tax Number (If you don’t already have one, please sign up to obtain one from FBR)
- The consumer ID of your residence’s electricity bill
- The consumer ID of your office’s electric bill (if applicable)
- Vehicle’s registration number (if applicable)
- Names, CNICs, and contact information of two references (other than blood relatives)
It is important to note that the government can change the requirements later on.
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for Kamyab Kisan Program
The following instruction guide is for the Kamyab Kisan Program’s online application process.
It only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete the application. Additionally, you have the option to save your application in the middle and finish it later.
Step 1: Visit the Kamyab Jawan Program’s official website.
Step 2: Click on “Apply for Loan”.
Step 3: Fill out Section A of the form, then click “Next” to move on to Section B.
Step 4: Choose “Agriculture” as your industry and “Agriculture Machinery” as your business sector once you’ve reached “Section E” of the Kamyab Kisan Program online application. Select ‘Tractor’ as the sub-sector.
Step 5: After filling out the form, click “Submit”.
Step 6: A screen displaying the application registration number will appear. You will also receive an SMS with the same number.
Step 7: When your application for the Kamyab Jawan tractor scheme reaches the next stage, you will be notified via SMS.
It is important to note that, as your information will be verified with NADRA, please double-check your Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) number, its issuance date, and your birthdate.
How to Track the Application
Through the official website, you can follow any updates related to your online Kamyab Kisan Program application. You simply have to enter your 13-digit CNIC number, registered cellphone number, CNIC issue date, and birthdate. Just click “Submit” after that.
To submit your application, you can also download the Kamyab Jawan app, which is available on both Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
For more related information, visit Graana Blog.