For ease, Graana.com has listed below the procedure for the Transfer of Property/Plot as a gift.
1. The allottee should submit an acknowledgement of Oral Gift produced on the stamp paper costing Rs.5/ at Front Office or One Window Operation of CDA. The stamp paper should be attested by a first-class magistrate.
2. Original allotment letter to be attached.
3. Property Tax Clearance Certificate to be taken from the Revenue Directorate.
4. CDA Indemnity bonds by both allottee and transferee.
5. Attested photocopies of NIC.
6. A statement to be recorded in front of the Deputy Director of the department duly attested by him with his official seal.
7. Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Building Control Section to be attached for showing compliance with the building rules.
8. Bank draft of Rs.3000/- or Rs.5000/- depending on the nature of the case.
9. Two attested NIC photocopies of witnesses are also required.
For more information on transferring property procedure, visit Graana.com.