You must have heard about real estate investment and how it is gaining popularity in Pakistan by leaps and bounds. Nowadays, it’s all over the print media and electronic media because more and more people are investing in real estate.
Have you ever thought why so many people are interested in real estate?
We will tell you why!
Real estate is not only about buying and selling a house. It is a science that can be used to improve the economic conditions of the country and to get financial independence on an individual level.
There are other investment opportunities in Pakistan as well but they do not yield good returns and most of the time, these investments are not secure.
Real estate investment is one of the best ways to secure and grow your hard-earned income. It not only provides you with a tangible asset but it also opens different avenues of passive income for you.
If you want to learn more about real estate and how it works, you are in the right place. This article will provide you with useful insights and knowledge that are essential for anyone who is interested in real estate investment.
- What is Real Estate Investment?
- Why you should invest in real estate?
- Types of Real Estate Investment
- Top Real Estate Projects
So, let’s commence in the details.
What is Real Estate Investment?
According to Investopedia, real estate is property made up of land and the buildings on it, as well as the natural resources of the land including uncultivated flora and fauna, farmed crops and livestock, water, and any additional mineral deposits.
To put this into simple words, real estate means real, or physical, property. “Real” comes from the Latin root res or things. In short, any tangible asset including property, plots, buildings, land vice versa can be categorized as real estate.
Why you should invest in Real Estate?
“I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund”
― Oprah Winfrey
There are many business ideas in Pakistan among them real estate is one of the safest and widely practiced investment opportunity in Pakistan because:
- Apart from ownership of a tangible asset, real estate can also help people to generate passive income. If you have a spare portion on your property, you can rent it out to earn extra cash every month. You can also put your spare room on Airbnb to generate extra income.
- Real estate acts as a hedge against inflation. That means, the demand for real estate especially houses and apartments do not get affected by the external economic factor. Housing is a necessity, therefore it does not gets affected by inflation.
- People who own real estate enjoy certain tax advantages as well.
- Real estate is an asset whose price appreciates over time. That means, unlike other investments, the chances to incur losses in real estate is really low.
- Real estate serves multiple purposes. It can be used as an investment opportunity, source of passive income and space for accommodation, that too at the same time. Usually, you do not find such characteristics in other investment opportunities.
- In real estate, you get the full ownership of the tangible asset. It means you can have good control over your assets.
Types of Real Estate Investment
Real estate is a broad term that can be further divided into different types, depending upon the prices, area, and purpose. People are always confused about choosing the right property. The debate on “commercial versus residential properties” is always in the news,i.e whether to invest in a shop or house.
Some of the most common real estate categories include:
- Residential areas: these areas include spaces that can be used for accommodation including homes, condominiums, co-ops, townhouses, apartments, duplexes, high-value homes.
- Commercial areas: these areas include shopping centers, malls, hospitals, educational buildings, hotels, and offices. Commercial areas are usually the hub of business activities and generate income for the business and corporate sector.
- Industrial areas: this category includes areas that can be used for industrial activities. For instance, manufacturing plants, assembly plants, storage facilities, and warehouses.
- Land: it includes all kinds of vacant pieces of land, farms, ranches, and grounds.
People are confused about investing in plot or plot files. Always research before making an investment.
Top Real Estate Projects
“In real estate, you make 10% of your money because you’re a genius and 90% because you catch a great wave.”
― Jeff Greene.
Recently, the Pakistani real estate has improved by leaps and bounds. According to research, Pakistanis spend around 5.2 billion dollars every year on construction and this rate is increasing at a fast pace. There are many lucrative real estate projects to invest in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Get to know more about construction companies developing real estate projects in which you can invest in.
Due to foreign investments and the involvement of overseas Pakistanis in the economic development of the country has a grand impact on the real estate industry of Pakistan. People are inclined towards real investment because:
- It is a secure and secure way to make use of your hard-earned cash.
- It yields high returns on investment, that too in a short duration of time.
- It has high liquidity. This means that you can convert your investment into cash quite easily. With other investments, the cash flow gets bumpy and you may not be able to reap the financial benefits from the investment quite easily.
Luckily, Rawalpindi and Islamabad have some of the most lucrative real estate projects to offer. If you want to secure money, here is a list of real estate projects in Islamabad you should consider.
These are some of the best real estate projects to invest in Islamabad and Rawalpindi in 2022. Located at prime locations, not only these projects yield good ROI but they also come with full buyback policy.
So, if you want to return your purchased property, you can sell it back without incurring any sort of loss. Also, if you are interested in commercial real estate projects, these projects are perfect for you.
So, these were some crucial points, tips, and tricks related to real estate. If you want to enter into the real estate business, these are some of the things you should keep in mind at all times including cost of constructing a house. Get to know real estate investment factors.
We hope this article will bring clarity to your concepts regarding real estate and how it works. To get more information about real estate like tax on property in Pakistan 2019, 1 marla to square feet or real estate shows watch top real estate TV shows. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.